[atnog] Wiederbelebung der österreichischen IPv6 Taskforce

Kaiser, Karl karl.kaiser at magenta.at
Mon Mar 15 09:20:11 CET 2021

Hi Erwin,

well yes - we are moving on.
Now that UPC has become Magenta we have more possibilities regarding CPE engineering, than we had as part of Liberty Global.
Correct - currently all new installations get DS lite with a fall-back possibility to v4.
I'm quite confident that we will have new ways soon to fix at least some of the problems which currently arise when using DS-lite.

Cheers
 Karl