[atnog] Introducing myself

Michael Kafka mika at net-cat.at
Sun Apr 26 02:07:31 CEST 2020

Dear friends of atnog,

I'm new to this list,let me briefly introduce myself:

Michael "MiKa" Kafka,
- RIPE member since last year (v4/v6 resources)
- Planning to go online autumn/winter this year
- Working with networks/security since late 80ies/early 90ies
- Certified Cisco Instructor since 1997 Routing/Switching/Security
- CERT.at Stammtisch regular
- Talks for cert.at, ispa, dnsheads, Bsides Vienna, IT-SECX etc...
- Couple of articles with Erich Moechl, fm4.orf.at
- Founding member of Metalab Vienna, C3W (CCC Wien)
- Interested in network and security research

Looking forward to interesting topics on this list.

Regards, MiKa