[atnog] Level3 und Telia Störung Wien

Jürgen Jaritsch JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Fri Jul 29 14:49:36 CEST 2016

Mittlerweile kann ich mir da selbst antworten:

Telia Carrier Case Reference:    00604256
Customer Issue:           Service Disturbance
Case Opened:  2016-07-29 07:27
Case Ready for Service:           2016-07-29 09:45
Fault Duration:  170 Minutes
Reason for Outage:      Router engine crashing due to unexpected high load
Actions Taken:  Our Control Center initiated an investigation after noticing some problems on one of our routers in Vienna causing service outages and disturbances. Initial investigation indicated that its engine was rebooting due to a high load.
Our IP engineers consulted our vendor support and implemented configuration changes to stabilize the router permanently.
Additional Information:  An upgrade is planned to be done for this router on August 8th to avoid any similar disturbances in the future.

Level3 Ticket 11217775:

I can state that there has been no issue on the physical port carrying your services BCNxxxx & BCNxxxx, but there is an issue with the router.

The device is dropping connection to the Level 3 route reflectors, causing the router to drop and reset bgp connectivity.

[PLAN OF ACTION]

I am raising this issue with the Level 3 IP Core NOC.

Was auch immer Telia und Level3 sich in Wien da teilen: beide waren fast auf die Sekunde genau weg ....

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: JJaritsch at anexia-it.com<mailto:JJaritsch at anexia-it.com>
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com<http://www.anexia-it.com/>

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler