[atnog] FW: DENOG14 Agenda Preview

Theo Voss mail at theo-voss.de
Wed Oct 12 10:40:45 CEST 2022

Hi ATNOG,

DENOG14 (13.-15.11.2022 in Hamburg) steht vor der Tür, wir würden uns über eine starke Teilnahme aus Österreich freuen!

Agenda Sneak Preview: https://pretalx.com/denog14/featured/
Noch gibt es Tickets: https://www.denog.de/de/meetings/denog14/tickets.html

Beste Grüße,
Theo Voss

From: <denog-bounces+mail=theo-voss.de at lists.denog.de> on behalf of Moritz Frenzel <moritz at denog.de>
Date: Saturday, 8. October 2022 at 13:04
To: "denog at lists.denog.de" <denog at lists.denog.de>, "members at lists.denog.de" <members at lists.denog.de>
Subject: DENOG14 Agenda Preview

Dear community,

yesterday our program committee met and reviewed all submissions to DENOG14. Thank you all for submitting so many great talks!

We've notified all speakers about our decision, if you haven't yet heard from us please check your spam folder and reach out to pc at lists.denog.de<mailto:pc at lists.denog.de> !

We're currently awaiting confirmation from all speakers, you can already gain a sneak peek at what we have coming for you here: https://pretalx.com/denog14/featured/

Once enough talks have been confirmed we will release our first agenda, so stay tuned!

Workshop registration will also open in the coming days.

Full tickets for DENOG14 are available until 2022-10-27, thereafter only last-minute tickets(no guarantee for t-shirt and social) will be available: https://www.denog.de/de/meetings/denog14/tickets.html

We're all looking forward to welcoming you in Hamburg!

Best regards

Moritz, for the DENOG14 organizers and the DENOG program committee