[atnog] PeeringDB 2021 User Survey // ATNOG

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Wed Oct 6 20:43:06 CEST 2021

Hallo zusammen, weiter im Text auf Englisch

PeeringDB wants input from network operators, exchange operators,
facility providers, content distributors and anyone who uses our
interconnection database. We are running an anonymous satisfaction
survey until 23:59 UTC on Friday, 8 October 2021 and would like your
feedback to help us make PeeringDB more useful to everyone involved in
connecting networks.

The survey is available in the six UN languages and Portuguese. We’re
happy with people providing free text comments in whichever language
they are happiest expressing themselves.

We’ll share the results and the new product roadmap early in 2022.

So click here [0] to help guide PeeringDB’s future development.

If you have an idea to improve PeeringDB you can share it on our low
traffic mailing lists [1] or create an issue [2] directly on GitHub. If
you find a data quality issue, please let us know at support at peeringdb.com.

Viele Grüße
Arnold, auch PeeringDB Admin

[0] https://surveyhero.com/c/peeringdb2021usersurvey