[atnog] WG: Registration virtual GPF now open

Bernd Spiess bernd.spiess at ip-it.com
Wed Mar 10 13:49:50 CET 2021

JFYI: siehe unten
lG Bernd

Von: customer-l <customer-l-bounces at ams-ix.net> Im Auftrag von Petra Wensing via customer-l
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. März 2021 12:45
An: customer-l at ams-ix.net
Betreff: Registration virtual GPF now open

Dear customers,

Registration for the virtual GPF 2021 is now open!

From Monday April 19 till Thursday April 22, 2021 the yearly Global Peering Forum <https://www.globalpeeringforum.org/> will take place virtually due to the global pandemic.

The Global Peering Forum is a yearly networking event where decision makers from global ISPs, CDNs, cloud and interconnection service providers, will join together for three days of meetings, presentations, and networking events. The 2021 meeting will be the 16th edition and is organized by the GPF board<https://www.globalpeeringforum.org/about-gpf/>.

To register for this event click on the link  https://www.globalpeeringforum.org/registration/

For the first 250 approved attendees we will have a unique GPF goody bag available.

We are currently developing the agenda and this will be regularly updated on the GPF website: https://www.globalpeeringforum.org/agenda/. If you have a proposal for an interesting presentation please contact the program committee: pc at globalpeeringforum.org<mailto:pc at globalpeeringforum.org>.

We also have one or two sponsorship slots still left. If you are interested, please contact directors at globalpeeringforum.org<mailto:directors at globalpeeringforum.org>

For more information check our website:https://www.globalpeeringforum.org<https://www.globalpeeringforum.org/>

We hope to see you this year online for what promises to be another great GPF!

Best regards,

On behalf of the GPF board,

Best regards,

Petra Wensing | Marketing Communications & Event Manager | AMS-IX
Frederiksplein 42, 1017 XN Amsterdam, The Netherlands
M +31 6 2231 2849 | T +31 20 305 8998
ams-ix.net<https://ams-ix.net/>

Please note: this communication is confidential, legally privileged and
subject to a disclaimer <https://www.ams-ix.net/ams/email-disclaimer>